Saturday, January 2, 2010

In which I begin the blog


Hello from behind the electronic pulpit! We've gathered here today to...ahem..that's no way to start a new blog now is it? Now where was I? Ah yes, welcome to my new live journal 2.0. That's right! I, like many fool hardy men and women of my in-between generation fell victim to the live journal craze sometime in the late 90's-early ott's. What seemed like a great venue for ranting and raving ended up being stifled by the flashy, in your face next-gen social networking sites such as my space and eventually face book. Migration was inevitable, however I knew that one day I'd crawl back to blogging when the time was right. So without further adieu I'd like to welcome anyone willing to watch, listen, and hopefully get a kick out of my random musings.


Here's a top 10 list of what's on my mind at this very moment:



  1. I should have been warned ahead of time of the negative effects that dinner (which was so graciously delivered to me by a goddess of sorts) could cause.

  2. It's not a question of whether the abomination dragging its feet in front of me is man or woman, but whether it's human vs. a vile creature from the bowels of Mordor.

  3. This new app I set up for M. and I seems a bit shady, but worth at least a little more trial time. It's called text+. I found it on the app store while scanning the top 100 or so free apps. It's supposed to allow for FREE mobile to mobile texting while working more like a chat room rather than SMS. Sadly, it takes at least two people to have faith in its usefulness, which might become its greatest obstacle to overcome.

  4. Speaking of which: I need to check into picking up a new iPhone this week. Mine's been busted for far too long.

  5. I can't wait for the next gate to open in ICC. Although the first 4 boss battles were interesting enough, I'm chomping at the bit to race ahead towards Arthas and his kind while spamming moonfire along the way.

  6. Tonight the clock seems to be ticking the wrong way.

  7. One's chance to survive in the ICU is inversely related to their over all social worth.

  8. Chest piece: I need to formulate a plan. As it stands, I'd like to tie my traditional Japanese sleeves together with an image playing by the same rules. A face/mask is right out, but I'm still stuck on the notion that the piece needs to be symmetrical.

  9. My lovely lady whom I have the luxury of living with will be starting back classes this week. Hopefully I'll be able to facilitate a smooth transition back into what could be a hectic last quarter.

  10. I wish I was under the spidey throw with my two favorite snuggle mates (M + Albee).

That's all for now! Hopefully I'll keep up with this lofty endeavor. I've yet to figure out a voice/template to go by in each entry, so bear with me as I slowly devise a plan as to where this bus is heading.

No comments:

Post a Comment